41 posts / 0 new
Last post
EskimoRave63
EskimoRave63's picture

This is my world that I have recently uploaded onto multiplayer. It's called FutureDome and it would be great if you could check it out :) thanks

Olga
Olga's picture

This is so cool map!

Robinjack
Robinjack's picture

very good post, i definitely enjoy this amazing site, carry on it 수원풀싸롱

Robinjack
Robinjack's picture

I don't proclaim to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure diseases. I provide alternative/healing arts treatment that promotes emotional resolution of current problems at their unconscious sources; this may include past lives, prenatal/birth experiences, present-life traumas, operations, etc.   Stapler Circumcision in Chennai

Mikemike3321 (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Cool MapIn love

jassica
jassica's picture

Fabulous site you have here, so much cool data!..  logo digitizing 

EskimoRave63
EskimoRave63's picture

thank you. I appreciate it :)

Olga
Olga's picture

Do you have more maps?

EskimoRave63
EskimoRave63's picture

I have one ready however it needs naming so may need some recommendations for that. Sceenshot of that world is up on my twitter. Also another began a few days ago so that should be ready soon hopefully.

 

(Twitter - @eskimorave63)

Olga
Olga's picture

Sorry, I couldn't resist to add a picture to this post from your map, that i found on twitter.
Guys, i think we found very talented builder for our community! :)

 

EskimoRave63
EskimoRave63's picture

That is the map that i waiting for a name. I have a few ideas but can't think of one that could suite it perfectly. Need help with that.

Olga
Olga's picture

PerfectPalace?

EskimoRave63
EskimoRave63's picture

That could work thanks :P

EskimoRave63
EskimoRave63's picture

Either that or CastlePort, if it isn't taken

EskimoRave63
EskimoRave63's picture

This world has gone down now, had 35 rating the last time i checked 

Robinjack
Robinjack's picture

This way, it will be very easy for you to gain mastery of SEO.   Singapore SEO expert

Robinjack
Robinjack's picture

The entire intricate process of growing mushrooms that are not only edible but of superior quality and growing a bulk of such mushrooms requires more than just constant care and attention- it requires the right kind of machinery, mushroom machinery, to nurture the growing mushrooms also.    shrooms for sale

edwin_562
edwin_562's picture

cool Thinking

EskimoRave63
EskimoRave63's picture

Thanks very much :)

Olga
Olga's picture

Dear EskimoRave63!

I can't find your FutureDome in Multiplayer now. Can you upload this map again to Multiplayer from your Singleplayer Mode?

EskimoRave63
EskimoRave63's picture

Just have

Olga
Olga's picture

Thank you! 

EskimoRave63
EskimoRave63's picture

Please go check out this weeks video. This one is for FututreDome so give the video a like :) 

EskimoRave63
EskimoRave63's picture

Me again ^^ I did this a while ago on my new channel and just now thought to share it on here. The recreation of FutureDome! 

https://youtu.be/gfTcvGpzX94

(Hope the link works, doing this on my iPad...)

Camellia
Camellia's picture

How did you port this map to Minecraft? :o 

EskimoRave63
EskimoRave63's picture

I remade it in minecraft ;) all said in the video. I didn't port it in, just re built it

Camellia
Camellia's picture

It turned out great! I'm sorry, apparently I missed this phrase in video

Robinjack
Robinjack's picture

The good intreguing articles keep me coming back here time and time again. thank you so much. termite programs

Robinjack
Robinjack's picture

Outstanding read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little investigation on that. And he really bought me lunch because I discovered it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! corona flu care packages

Robinjack
Robinjack's picture

A potential problem with home game poker is that in some localities, it may be against the law to wager money while playing. You must research and abide by the laws in your community.   Agen Poker Indonesia

Robinjack
Robinjack's picture

Ultimately this means that associations are built along neurological pathways in the brain that actually do nothing but "service" the effects of the drug use.   TOP WEED STRAINS

Robinjack
Robinjack's picture

very nice post, i surely enjoy this fabulous website, keep on it E1 Investments Rheingau-Taunus

Robinjack
Robinjack's picture

And the total probability of each of these occurring needs to add up to 100%, so if the probability of one side occurring is 60%, then the probability of the other side occurring must be 40%.    สมัคร SBOBET

Robinjack
Robinjack's picture

very nice put up, i actually love this web site, keep on it cost to remove trees

Robinjack
Robinjack's picture

It’s not that I want to replicate your web page, but I really like the design and style. Could you let me know which design are you using? Or was it especially designed? 코인카지노

Robinjack
Robinjack's picture

1 It’s difficult to find knowledgeable people during this topic, but you appear to be what happens you are talking about! Thanks https://idnpokerindonesia.splashthat.com/

Robinjack
Robinjack's picture

used trucks are sometimes expensive and it is quite hard to find a good bargain if you don’t search heavily; Investmentmakler

Robinjack
Robinjack's picture

I never would have thought this stuff was out there. Thanks! I look foward to checking out your articles in the future. slot online indonesia

Robinjack
Robinjack's picture

Very good suggestions, I just added this to my RSS feed. What would you suggest in regards to your post that you made a few days ago?https://coub.com/sbobetlivecasino

Robinjack
Robinjack's picture

Coming from my research, shopping for electronic products online can for sure be expensive, nevertheless there are some guidelines that you can use to obtain the best deals. There are continually ways to locate discount specials that could help make one to possess the best electronics products at the smallest prices. Good blog post. boston exterminators

Robinjack
Robinjack's picture

I just can’t wait for the next article of this site! This article about – Gulvafslibning | Kurt Gulvmand was very informative. For now on I’m reading you by RSS! union investment ankaufsprofil